Must Read : Wise Words from a Father to his Young Son



* My son, if you keep spending on a woman and she never asks if you are saving or investing, but she keeps enjoying the attention, don't marry her.

* My son, a woman could be a good wife to you, or a good mother to your children. But if you find a woman like a mother to you, your children and your family, please don't let her go.



* My son, don't confine the position of your wife to the kitchen, where did you get that from? Even in our days, we had farm lands where they worked every morning. . .that was our office.

* My son, if I tell you that you are the head of the house, don't look at your pocket, look if you'll see a smile on your wife's face.

* My son, if you want peace, let your wife know your salary. It will be difficult for her to spend foolishly when she is aware of the needs of the home and the bills to pay. But if you keep it a secret, she will keep on asking you even when it has been spent.

* My son, don't ever beat your woman. The pain in her body is nothing compared to the wound in her heart, and that is TROUBLE to live with a wounded woman.

* My son, now that you're married, if you live a bachelor kind of life with your wife, you will soon be single again.

* My son, in our days, we had many wives and many children because of our large farmlands and plenty harvests. There are hardly any lands for farming anymore so, embrace your wife closely.

* My son, under the cocoa tree where I met your mother could be your eateries and restaurants of today. But remember, the most intimate thing we did there was to embrace each other.

* My son, don't be carried away when you start making more money. Instead of spending on tiny legs that never knew how hard you worked to get it, spend it on the woman who stood by you all along.

* My son, when I threw little stones or whistled at the window of your mother's father's house, to call her out, it was not for sex, it was because I missed her so much.

* My son, when you say your wife has changed, remember that there could be something you've stopped doing too.

* My son, your mother rode my bicycle with me before I bought that tortise car outside there. Any woman that cannot endure with you in your little beginning should not enjoy your wealth.

* My son, do not compare your wife with other women. There are things she endures from you and she doesn't compare you to other men.

* My son, there is this thing you people call "feminism". Well, if a woman claims to have equal rights with you in the house, divide the bills into two EQUAL parts and ask her to pay one part while you pay the other part.

* My son, I met your mother a virgin and took more yams to her father. If you don't meet your wife a virgin, don't blame her. What I didn't tell you is that our women had PRESTIGE.

* My son, I didn't send your sisters to school because I was foolish like many to think that a female child will not extend my family name. Please, don't make that mistake. The kind of female achievers I see nowadays has made the male gender an ordinary tag.

* My son, your mother once locked up the cloth I was wearing and almost tore it because she was angry. I did not raise my hand to beat her because of a day like this, so I can be proud to tell you that I never for once beat your mother.

* My son, in our days, our women had more natural beauty, but I won't lie to you. Some had minor painting of their appellation on their arms, what you people call tatoo nowadays, but remember that they never exposed any part of their body as the women of nowadays do.

* My son, your mother and I are not interested in what happens in your marriage. Try to handle your issues without always coming to us.

* My son, remember I bought your mother's first sewing machine for her. Help your wife pursue her dreams as you pursue yours.

* My son, don't stop taking care of your mother and I. It is a secret of growing old and also having children to take care of you too.

* My son, pray with your family. There is a tomorrow you don't know. Talk to the God that knows everything everyday.

* My son, if I have taken the time to tell you all these, and your marriage doesn't last like that of your mother and I, then you must be a bastard.
Must Read : Wise Words from a Father to his Young Son Must Read : Wise Words from a Father to his Young Son Reviewed by Ernest Sylvester on 00:08 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.