A young man needs your advise

Am a man aged 25 married to a woman claiming to be 22 years old. We dated for 1 year and 3 months . I got married to her in 2012 after she got pregnant and her family brought her to me which I had no problem with after we got married I asked her for her NRC and grade 12 results so that I could see what she could do to sustain herself, but she told me the results and NRC where with her aunty who was out of town at the time. But it has now been a year since I started asking for NRC and grade 12 results
and she has completely refused to show me. I found her voters card but it has the date of birth removed but it was obtained in 2005.
I calculated the year it was obtained and the age she is claiming to be and they are not matching.
And now I have recently discovered that she has a 5 year old child which she did not tell me about?

I dnt know her exact age, I have never dreamed to be married to someone older than me, and now I suspect she was married before.
My love for her has totally faded away please help me.
A young man needs your advise A young man needs your advise Reviewed by Ernest Sylvester on 14:16 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.