Painful Love Words From A Reader

Watching u from across d room, sends a deep pain through my heart, i think back to two years ago when i thought we'd never part.
My love for you just wont die down, it just grows with each new day, i wish you could dare look into my eyes, and hear what i have to say;
I loved you, we were the perfect pair, but you were so contempted to let me go..
Although am happy now, cause i hardly remember you, maybe everytin happens for a reason cause u have really changed now, and am so glad that we did part.
Now a brighter light shines and blossoms my heart, a light more brighter than yours, and am glad i met this light cause i can see clearly now... Goodbye
Painful Love Words From A Reader Painful Love Words From A Reader Reviewed by Ernest Sylvester on 17:21 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.