Importance Of Trust



A man just got married and was
returning home with his wife.
They were crossing a lake in a boat,
when suddenly a great storm arose.
The man was a warrior, but the
woman became very much afraid
because it seemed almost hopeless:

The boat was small and the storm
was really huge, and any moment
they were going to be drowned. But
the man sat silently, calm and quiet,
as if nothing was happening. The
woman was trembling and she said,
“Are you not afraid ?”. This may be
our last moment of life! It doesn’t
seem that we will be able to reach
the other shore.
Only some miracle can saveus;
otherwise death is certain. Are you
not afraid? Are you mad or
something? Are you a stone or
something? The man laughed and
took the sword out of its sheath.
The woman was even more puzzled:
What he was doing? Then he
brought the naked sword close to
the woman’s neck, so close that just
a small gap was there, it was almost
touching her neck. He said,” Are you
afraid ?” She started to laugh and
said,”Why should I be afraid ?,If the
sword is in your hands, why I should
be afraid? I know you love me. ” He
put the sword back and said,
This is my answer”. I know God Loves
me, and the storm is in His hands
SO WHATSOEVER IS GOING TO

HAPPEN IS GOING TO BE GOOD.
Importance Of Trust Importance Of Trust Reviewed by Ernest Sylvester on 13:59 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.